RLETS First Ride

CaptainChris_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Finally figured out how to get my RLETS on so I celebrated by taking it for a ride. It's like a whole new bike! :biker:

 
Good looking well equipped bike Captain!

and now

:angel: another angel get's their wings :thumbsup:
 
And a Padawan learner, no longer you are. But beware Redbirds, the dark Sith Lord, he is. (Read in Yoda voice).
 
Nice pic. Bike looks great. Where in "Central Wisconsin" are you? (I don't need your address or anything, just curious)
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice pic. Bike looks great. Where in "Central Wisconsin" are you? (I don't need your address or anything, just curious)
I'm in Wisconsin Rapids. :hello:
The ferret_imp said:
Good looking well equipped bike Captain!

and now

:angel: another angel get's their wings :thumbsup:
Haha thanks Ferret!
 
DBM_imp said:
What rear rack and top box is that? Where did you get it? How much?
Those are Hepco & Becker bags. Top case most likely is too, but IDK.
 
I cheated...
First RLET ripped along the leg.
*Idea* Make clean cut of leg and install knob easily!...
*Light bulb* Cut other RLET down first...
Install= 5 seconds.

Does ingenuity make me less of a Jedi?

I feel as if I didn't earn my light saber...
 
well the first statement says "I cheated....."

the Jedi code would never allow for that.

In your heart, I think you know the answer
 
I believe this will require deep discussion with those much more knowledgeable than I. However, at the least I would think your protection has been dimenished dramatically. Think of a profolactic, would you slit the back to ease installation? I can see some negative results if this was to become a trend!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I installed my new Honda RLETS on my 2017 EX about a week ago. To say they don't exactly install themselves is an understatement. The trick for me was a bit of slightly soapy water inside while keeping the outside dry enough to get a good grip.
 
apex1_imp said:
I installed my new Honda RLETS on my 2017 EX about a week ago. To say they don't exactly install themselves is an understatement. The trick for me was a bit of slightly soapy water inside while keeping the outside dry enough to get a good grip.

:angel: and another angel gets their wings
 
Back
Top