CaptainChris_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Finally figured out how to get my RLETS on so I celebrated by taking it for a ride. It's like a whole new bike! :biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm in Wisconsin Rapids. :hello:EmptySea_imp said:Nice pic. Bike looks great. Where in "Central Wisconsin" are you? (I don't need your address or anything, just curious)
Haha thanks Ferret!The ferret_imp said:Good looking well equipped bike Captain!
and now
:angel: another angel get's their wings![]()
Thank you! I've been very happy with them so far.cookiemech_imp said:VERY nice saddlebags and top box!

Thanks! That's what I'm aiming for. 22 liters more storage than the new Goldwing in a much lighter package.Banned_imp said:That is definitely a nice looking set-up for touring.
Those are Hepco & Becker bags. Top case most likely is too, but IDK.DBM_imp said:What rear rack and top box is that? Where did you get it? How much?
apex1_imp said:I installed my new Honda RLETS on my 2017 EX about a week ago. To say they don't exactly install themselves is an understatement. The trick for me was a bit of slightly soapy water inside while keeping the outside dry enough to get a good grip.