RLET T-shirts?

Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
I tried attaching a pair to my zip fly, in order to be able to undo it with cold fingers. But I'm sad to say, they looked too, er... "suggestive"...
Yeeaaaah...gotta be careful with alternative applications of RLETs.
Yeeaaaah...gotta be careful with alternative applications of RLETs.
You think putting them on levers is tough..........
Hmmm...not sure if that will quite fit on the back of the t-shirt.
 
Thread starter
Hmmm...package arrived today. Borrowed idea from Ferrett, but partially as I left part number for the back. Ordered 2 (naturally, RLETs come in pairs): sizes XL and L. Both sizes fit but I'll wash and dry first to see how much they shrink. The tees are light and airy, cotton, but I would have preferred a heavier style. The design works for me, but the color I chose was "ash grey" which looked really nice on the computer, but it looks like it has almost a pink-ish hue, maybe not quite as much as the first photo below. Would choose a different grey if ordered again.

c16949b32983c476d1f02801968cc034.jpg


This is more the color I was hoping for, but the color is more like the first and less like this:
5bb513e23c696eb39b9cb975ffbd550e.jpg


05ffab0cda5ca0ebc0dee25a295b3127.jpg



It's going to be nice tomorrow, so a good day to see if my cb1100 notices the shirt.
 
Nice work, pdedse.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Hmmm...package arrived today. Borrowed idea from Ferrett, but partially as I left part number for the back. Ordered 2 (naturally, RLETs come in pairs): sizes XL and L. Both sizes fit but I'll wash and dry first to see how much they shrink. The tees are light and airy, cotton, but I would have preferred a heavier style. The design works for me, but the color I chose was "ash grey" which looked really nice on the computer, but it looks like it has almost a pink-ish hue, maybe not quite as much as the first photo below. Would choose a different grey if ordered again.

c16949b32983c476d1f02801968cc034.jpg


This is more the color I was hoping for, but the color is more like the first and less like this:
5bb513e23c696eb39b9cb975ffbd550e.jpg


05ffab0cda5ca0ebc0dee25a295b3127.jpg



It's going to be nice tomorrow, so a good day to see if my cb1100 notices the shirt.
Be careful. Something on the CB1100 might get jealous. :)
 
Pdedse, a RLETs T-shirt with a sticker and without owners face is not talking to me...like it never happened...needs proper photo to ID shirt ownership..o.o2 :P
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Pdedse, a RLETs T-shirt with a sticker and without owners face is not talking to me...like it never happened...needs proper photo to ID shirt ownership..o.o2 :P
:beerchug:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

92c20ac6caa8ec0389c2f0443be0eb65.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:
 
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Pdedse, a RLETs T-shirt with a sticker and without owners face is not talking to me...like it never happened...needs proper photo to ID shirt ownership..o.o2 :P
:beerchug:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

92c20ac6caa8ec0389c2f0443be0eb65.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

e3f259191826bd4c9a98c4e78fbe4667.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:


Great lookin'! Could be a manikin in there, but still :thumbsup: .
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Pdedse, a RLETs T-shirt with a sticker and without owners face is not talking to me...like it never happened...needs proper photo to ID shirt ownership..o.o2 :P
:beerchug:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

92c20ac6caa8ec0389c2f0443be0eb65.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

e3f259191826bd4c9a98c4e78fbe4667.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:


Great lookin'! Could be a manikin in there, but still :thumbsup: .
Most assuredly, there is a MAN-I-ken in there (in the Scottish sense of the word 'ken')
:thumbsup:
 
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Pdedse, a RLETs T-shirt with a sticker and without owners face is not talking to me...like it never happened...needs proper photo to ID shirt ownership..o.o2 :P
:beerchug:
Took sticker off, washed it...better?

92c20ac6caa8ec0389c2f0443be0eb65.jpg


:biker:..........:biker:.......:biker:....:biker:..:biker:
:rofl:
 
Blimey! That's a strong red.
 
Silk! Ah, of course. He's a jockey!
 
No silk, just regular, 100% cotton...don't know why is so flashy, possible light and camera angle.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Hmmm...package arrived today. Borrowed idea from Ferrett, but partially as I left part number for the back. Ordered 2 (naturally, RLETs come in pairs): sizes XL and L. Both sizes fit but I'll wash and dry first to see how much they shrink. The tees are light and airy, cotton, but I would have preferred a heavier style. The design works for me, but the color I chose was "ash grey" which looked really nice on the computer, but it looks like it has almost a pink-ish hue, maybe not quite as much as the first photo below. Would choose a different grey if ordered again.

c16949b32983c476d1f02801968cc034.jpg


This is more the color I was hoping for, but the color is more like the first and less like this:
5bb513e23c696eb39b9cb975ffbd550e.jpg


05ffab0cda5ca0ebc0dee25a295b3127.jpg



It's going to be nice tomorrow, so a good day to see if my cb1100 notices the shirt.
I like this shirt very much. The back print is especially fun.
 
Now there’s high-level praise, pdedse. Stick with it.
 
Back
Top