Oct 9, 2020 #41 O Obliviontoad Running like a top I did my avatar picture using the RLET part number and a Honda part tag. Speaking of which, I need to order a new pair... They disappear sometimes.
I did my avatar picture using the RLET part number and a Honda part tag. Speaking of which, I need to order a new pair... They disappear sometimes.
Oct 10, 2020 #42 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Obliviontoad_imp said: I did my avatar picture using the RLET part number and a Honda part tag. Speaking of which, I need to order a new pair... They disappear sometimes. Click to expand... I had the opposite experience: They suddenly appeared.
Obliviontoad_imp said: I did my avatar picture using the RLET part number and a Honda part tag. Speaking of which, I need to order a new pair... They disappear sometimes. Click to expand... I had the opposite experience: They suddenly appeared.