Thread starter
Ok, obviously a mc riding downtime thread, but how about showing off your favorite (only?) CB1100 T-shirt(s). Prefer a recent one, but no biggie of course. Have some fun maybe: different angles, on your bike, maybe a loved one wearing your shirt, maybe nobody wearing your shirt, I don't know--get creative...
Like the thread title says, you don't have to make it wet... although that should be fun decent, I mean.
With bike
Mirror shot
If you do faceless photos, maybe we could collect them after some time in another thread and do a "identify owner by t-shirt" game.
Like the thread title says, you don't have to make it wet... although that should be fun decent, I mean.
With bike
Mirror shot
If you do faceless photos, maybe we could collect them after some time in another thread and do a "identify owner by t-shirt" game.
