RLET T-shirts?

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
Ok, been playing around wayyy too much tonight, and I've enjoyed the friendly RLET banter, but maybe it's time to get serious???

I might just order a few...

Grey
31975005d5b93f9201e6c1d6f5d1989f.jpg


Distressed grey
8a2c6b51d0764df597714f7f599ddf6d.jpg


730b615ec81016c58e8b5bd6c780930a.jpg


Have to play a bit with the lettering so it shows better
d41dd6a00069407efd3da93ddcbd565f.jpg


Or with levers
a577c8663a61cfafd94f886a06d4269d.jpg


Interested? My first round with this was a bit pricey @ $28, but I can look into other sites.
 
They're great!

I'm interested, although the tyranny of distance may make it uneconomical.
 
It just needs some sort of catch-phrase: "RLETs...what's on your bike?"; or "RLETs...don't start your ride without them!"; or "RLETs...Have you polished yours today?"; or "RLETs...Don't leave home without them!"; or...??
 
I think Pdedse is already qualified to become Junior RLET's Expert :P
b61dc422b238a5592335dee37b385a7b.gif

Lord Popgun, what ya thinkin..?
319008c7c233e8f0c7cedb9b1b447227.png
 
If i was near my machine at home I would hop on illustrator and give you guys the perfect tshirt logo...but instead i'm at work so i'll just describe it. for users here in the East Coast US you've all seen this logo plastered on cars and tshirts and hats:

6447777d260717e1536bd9595e43ec6c.PNG


It's ubiquitous. it's everywhere. so much so that there are loads of spoof versions like so

0286991ab789ace559825f3712ec86c3.jpg


1bf3f119867e3b7a6c8bfb3253933d55.png


3a54ce4ee40729b317108434b717a79b.jpg



What i Propose is a simple logo that says "RLET LIFE" with a nice minimalist rendering of an Rlet in the center, or else two levers propely clad on the ends.

I would buy taht shirt. I would buy one for my wife. yea.
 
I’m rather fond of my “RLET Racing” logo design, first for the irony and also because it does not include a picture of the actual RLETs thus keeping them and their powers as inside information.

Regardless of the design, though, when asked “What’s an RLET?”, I will answer, “You’ll just have to join Honda CB1100 Forum - For fans of Honda's CB1100 to find out”.
 
I always considered having a shirt made with what would appear to the unknowing as a math problem.

Simply across the chest:

95010-16001×2
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I always considered having a shirt made with what would appear to the unknowing as a math problem.

Simply across the chest:

95010-16001×2
Well if it's going to be like a math problem, then maybe on the back it should have:

=
a) 158,018
b) 63,008
c) bliss
?
The A-man_imp said:
It just needs some sort of catch-phrase: "RLETs...what's on your bike?"; or "RLETs...don't start your ride without them!"; or "RLETs...Have you polished yours today?"; or "RLETs...Don't leave home without them!"; or...??

That's funny. RE: "RLETs...Don't leave home without them!"... I posted THIS the other day.
EmptySea_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
to find out”.
"RLET Racing"...And a great logo it is! I didn't want to simply steal that though, but I'm kinda partial to including design with image of said RLETs...maybe a combo of front / back?
misterprofessionality_imp said:
If i was near my machine at home I would hop on illustrator and give you guys the perfect tshirt logo...but instead i'm at work so i'll just describe it. for users here in the East Coast US you've all seen this logo plastered on cars and tshirts and hats:

6447777d260717e1536bd9595e43ec6c.PNG


It's ubiquitous. it's everywhere. so much so that there are loads of spoof versions like so

0286991ab789ace559825f3712ec86c3.jpg


1bf3f119867e3b7a6c8bfb3253933d55.png


3a54ce4ee40729b317108434b717a79b.jpg



What i Propose is a simple logo that says "RLET LIFE" with a nice minimalist rendering of an Rlet in the center, or else two levers propely clad on the ends.

I would buy taht shirt. I would buy one for my wife. yea.
Sounds promising...you're gonna hafta present a design--my "late-night-work" was completed with "snippet", powerpoint and the t-shirt site.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
I think Pdedse is already qualified to become Junior RLET's Expert :P
b61dc422b238a5592335dee37b385a7b.gif

Lord Popgun, what ya thinkin..?
319008c7c233e8f0c7cedb9b1b447227.png
:thumbsup: :D
 
I tried attaching a pair to my zip fly, in order to be able to undo it with cold fingers. But I'm sad to say, they looked too, er... "suggestive"...
 
Thread starter
Bazbro_imp said:
I tried attaching a pair to my zip fly, in order to be able to undo it with cold fingers. But I'm sad to say, they looked too, er... "suggestive"...
Yeeaaaah...gotta be careful with alternative applications of RLETs.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
I tried attaching a pair to my zip fly, in order to be able to undo it with cold fingers. But I'm sad to say, they looked too, er... "suggestive"...
Yeeaaaah...gotta be careful with alternative applications of RLETs.
Yeeaaaah...gotta be careful with alternative applications of RLETs.
You think putting them on levers is tough..........
 
Back
Top