Riding for a burger

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Younger brother came over today and we headed down to a burb of Cinti called Norwood to visit Quatman's Café. One of the top 5 ranked burgers in Cinti. Some rank them #1. Been that way since 1966 when the Norwood GM plant workers needed a place to eat. Real blue collar place. Nothing precocious about the burgers or the place. Big hunk of meat, melted cheese on a regular bun, onion and pickle come stock for a fair price. Burger, a basket of fires and drink $6.57..$7 with tax (they don't like to make change lol)



We sat where we could see the bikes, and ordered our burgers. Mine pickle only, my brothers thru the garden... and a couple of root beers.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/009_zps179c11da.jpg.html]

red and white plastic checkered table cloth, paper napkins... and the baskets are new... used to come on a paper plate.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/007_zpsba70df03.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/011_zpse3d43e1b.jpg.html]

after stuffing ourselves we went for a ride out in the country and look at the color changes

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/016_zpsb4471463.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/017_zpsea48851c.jpg.html]

Awesome day.
 
Sounds like a great place and day.
Wish my brother had a Triumph instead of his Harley...than we would have more in common too :-)
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Sounds like a great place and day.
Wish my brother had a Triumph instead of his Harley...than we would have more in common too :-)
All motorcycles Hiker..won't he let you ride with him?

cb400four_imp said:

The forum T shirts should be: CB1100: Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride!

Great post Ferret, glad you get a chance to ride with your brother!
Think that could be a common tshirt amongst all mc forums lol

Motorcycling family. There are 13 of us that ride. My brother and I just happened to be the two retired guys so we ride together a lot.
 
Sounds like you had a great day. I too love those heart-healthy lunches haha....Think I'll head out for a cruise and some wings/fries today. Supposed to be mid 50s temps in western Pa today...fine riding weather!
 
Thread starter
Ride safe blockhead and enjoy those wings
 
I have six brothers but none of them ride. I wish they did it seem like a great way to have fun with the family. I guess I ride by myself 90% of the time.
 
Thread starter
My mom and dad rode their own bikes, but they have passed on. I have two brothers that ride, older one is 74 and lives in AZ. Younger brother is 60 ( shown above) Also have one sister that used to ride, plus her husband, but they gave it up. Shes 72. Both of her sons ride though ( my nephews). I ride and my wife rides. Our son rides, his wife rides, her father and mother both ride, and 2 of her cousins ride, and her sisters husband rides.family get togethers look like charity rides sometimes lol
 
Back
Top