Ride Video

Looks like you've acquired some rubber lever end thingies. :)
 
This is a good video of a trip my son and his friends took last week on the Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR). It is a short, entertaining video I thought you'd enjoy. No CB1100s in this one, for reasons that are soon apparent. This area is well north of the Phoenix metropolitan area, where I live.

 
Video worked this time. I guess back-country riding is not for me. Too many boulders, ruts, logs and deep puddles. I prefer two-lane blacktop.
 
Col vid. Would be a lot of fun if I was decades younger lol
 
I just tried it on the link above and it worked on my desktop computer running Firefox. Several others have reported that it won't load for them. Sorry.
 
There are two videos here. The first one is from 2014 about riding a CB1100 in Florida. It doesn't load.
The other is one I posted 11/3/23 about my son and his friends riding across Northern Arizona on ADV bikes. I was able to get it to load earlier today.
 
Back
Top