Ride Today

He keeps leaving it on fences or the ground and turned on as well.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
He keeps leaving it on fences or the ground and turned on as well.
Lol.
Ridem32_imp said:
Very nice! Neat show! U must have a gopro ! Keep up the good works :)
Michael
Looks more like iPhone footage to me. GoPro and other action cams shoot in wide angle like 170 degrees. This seems more smart phone field of view.
Sfomoto_imp said:
I uploaded a video of a ride I did today. Let me know what you thnk.
http://sfomoto.blogspot.com/2014/05/cb1100-video.html


Thanks.
Ironically, since I'm in Italy at the moment (where the site is hosting your video) it took an absolute age to load. The music was also a bit out of tune, which may be a bandwidth glitch.

Good to see a bike 'in the wild' but please wear a jacket when riding. As someone says in here, "the world is your belt sander".

Lecture over :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top