ride to Puigcerda-Catalunya-Spain

Mika74_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello
after my post in the "new member" section, I post here some new pictures of the ride I made today with my daughter from Ax-les-Thermes France, where I live to Puigcerda in Spain (Catalunya exactly as we can see in the pictures !). Just about 120km in mountain road with a very good autumn weather and come back at night…
Pictures when driving was taken by my daughter.

MiKa

7ad0369f2ae1e72fe27cc5ac88760cad.jpg


f1a70c1a7c68c89954ff64f49fcfa9a6.jpg


0f8a1db759f4ce5bd84b63e8565b294c.jpg


4f90717022bd534d5ca90a42b61317d2.jpg


764e7656f0773583bc470a60985ad9ff.jpg


de6d23ec3a361765a4b8565624aa8610.jpg


e9a990f46f917dc124e9c2d92a1b8653.jpg


fcee0728be2a48070248f5001a7d2f52.jpg


d1593657e57136bcaff2aab588fbd75a.jpg


28f890fa6fea1c55f05fb747bb10f75f.jpg


5890ccf0d0c93513cc1f6bba369a1ad3.jpg


9ce7c7df29c453ab7747c9620548a2a2.jpg


737a3c724c178b7e833af901a3195097.jpg


dbe37efdf2bcb36616159a0b0cd45b73.jpg

continuation :

3d4a006d366ffb85afad244dc1940f88.jpg


4d80bb88a49b0d578485a2f0962b4cd5.jpg


03866144b632c5ff0b1baebd61686638.jpg


34857f7ea2f584a37ae38f4918b3eb88.jpg


e4abc041b7d7da119385d2943eacb0a6.jpg


b7fd04a6c0ec4fe468ffa13ae6a3ef20.jpg


36b4a69fc37804fcc51f80b97f51146b.jpg




d40392d827c2cad8b5ae1a0c03ce4533.jpg


ec9a1322ab5ec9cbf312a58435066f2a.jpg


a lot of pics…excuse me
 
yep very nice pics. The world is a beautiful place when seen thru a motorcyclists eyes is it not?
 
Great pictures Mika. Thank you. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
Lovely photos Mika and I would have enjoyed seeing more.:thumbsup:
Yes, I try to post a selection of pictures (5 more) but I had to make choice because it's limited at 14 pics by post…

some pics taken last week by my daughter when I took some pics for my first post… :thumbsup:

MiKa

a0030c345f040d850fd0b3a0221673c3.jpg


b4507017b6288226a4becbce831a0c07.jpg


3de034f22dd3d3ca4cec23f4eb348fe8.jpg


70e80be6688f88934112f0421bac47f9.jpg


and the other pics :
old winter base for the road at Col du Puymorens (1951 m asl)
167451c6ad3749b55ad9b386d1a5aa44.jpg


road descending and old castle on the left
26ae8368bb87330a7691f49fca356c2c.jpg


bridge above avalanche corridor
bdc91ce8b5d0ac7068b3b3ea7d8382c5.jpg


Porte-Puymorens village
0b689d36d72c1cb46c9dfa238beb22dd.jpg


d80548f6d9dc6dd52c552aade826bbf7.jpg


Puigcerda, Catalunya-Spain, colored houses
00a05f05dc097bbb3211c693c7e5b436.jpg


that's all for the moment
 
Back
Top