Mika74_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello
after my post in the "new member" section, I post here some new pictures of the ride I made today with my daughter from Ax-les-Thermes France, where I live to Puigcerda in Spain (Catalunya exactly as we can see in the pictures !). Just about 120km in mountain road with a very good autumn weather and come back at night…
Pictures when driving was taken by my daughter.
MiKa
continuation :
a lot of pics…excuse me
after my post in the "new member" section, I post here some new pictures of the ride I made today with my daughter from Ax-les-Thermes France, where I live to Puigcerda in Spain (Catalunya exactly as we can see in the pictures !). Just about 120km in mountain road with a very good autumn weather and come back at night…
Pictures when driving was taken by my daughter.
MiKa
continuation :
a lot of pics…excuse me
