Ride through Ojai Valley with L.A. 59 Club

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This was a few weeks ago but I thought I'd share these pics. Rode from Moorpark, Ca to Ojai Valley and ended up at Neptunes Net and finally the Rock Store in Malibu. Weather was fantastic!

Just a little interesting side note about those motorcyclist statues behind us. Back in 1928 there was a major dam failure in the Ojai Valley. Those guys were motor-cops that were racing around the town warning people. They surely saved many lives, although tragically many were still lost.


[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Ojai_zps6pmrmlk4.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Ojai5_zpst4nb9dxz.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Ojai4_zpsuvqvlzfs.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Ojai3_zpsl2qnztny.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Ojai2_zpsdn7t8xyq.jpg.html]
 
Great pictures, Rebel. What an amazing looking day.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys. Absolutely, So Cal has some of the best weather on earth. If we could just do something about the traffic!
 
Neat pics. I could NOT put up with that traffic.
 
Nice ride and photos, Rob! Those of us affected by winter weather enjoy seeing the lucky weathered forum members have fun! Enjoy! :biker:
 
Back
Top