Cool short video of 59 Club L.A. ride to Rock Inn at Lake Hughes

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Had a great ride Sunday morning with my crew in the 59 Club and one of the recruits took this cool little 35 second video.


That's me on the right and my buddy on his 2013 STD CB1100 on the left at the very end of the video. He's a member on here but more of a lurker. He he.

 
Short but sweet. Music fits perfectly. man you guys dont have much green foilage do you? Lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Short but sweet. Music fits perfectly. man you guys dont have much green foilage do you? Lol
That area was victim of fire not too long ago, so yeah, that coupled with drought - not looking too pretty there right now.
 
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice. One day, I'm going to figure out how to put music over video or over pictures and then watch out...I'll probably wind up banned. LOL
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Very nice. One day, I'm going to figure out how to put music over video or over pictures and then watch out...I'll probably wind up banned. LOL
EmptySea If you use windows 10 an app that comes as part of ten called Movie Maker will allow you to insert music, narration and a host of other features, in your videos.
Kevin
 
Back
Top