the Ferret
Road warrior
What a great adventure Django
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


I'm not sure I will make the lunch yet, but I'll know by Monday night. Either way, I will be seeing you in Montrose.Django_imp said:Kenny, that would be fun. Tuesday 6/18 Roper and I plan to meet for lunch in Moab at the Moab Diner, right on Main St. (US 191).kennyw_imp said:When are you meeting in moab? I could possibly meet there as well on my way out to the rally.
See http://www.cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12712&pid=233232#pid233232
May be the first week of July would be best. Saturday 6/22 the West Coast Rally is over and I would head southeast to make it over to Blue Ridge, Georgia.The ferret_imp said:Cormanus I would love to meet up with Django and would love to ride part of the BRP with him if I can arrange it.
Most of the cats that attack people/pets are young under 100 pound animals that are having a hard time killing the big game they normally live on ( deer, elk, sheep) and are starving. They haven't learned a fear of man yet and hunger is over riding their natural fear.
After the West Coast Rally I have 3 weeks left:
[ul] [li]the last week of June to transfer and meet A-man and Houtman,[/li] [li]the first week of July for more BRP, Smoky Mountains, etc with the ferret and possibly others,[/li] [li]the second week of July to make it up to New York, where I have to drop my bike at July 15 and get my flight back to Germany from JFK.
[/li][/ul]
Amazing how things start to fit together.
Don't worry, will do it next time. :beerchug:Rboe_imp said:I keep my tires on the rims. Seems like a good place for them....... :angel:
My rendezvous with him appears dead in the water. Timing, heat etc. seem to have contrived to make it less that worth while. :-/