Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would be really great! :beerchug:Frulk_imp said:Indeed. Expect detailed input for your Utah section this evening. If it’s ok with you I’d like to accompany you for part of it to give you the ‘off the beaten track’ version of Utah. Will also give me an opportunity to brush up on my Deutsch.
June 3 to July 15. I have already put these dates our calendar !Django_imp said:June 3 to July 15.Frulk_imp said:Dates of trip??????
That looks like a very fun and fulfilling tour.Django_imp said:This is the very rough idea:
![]()

An attainable dream PB. Just have to make the time for it. It will happen.peterbaron_imp said:No doubt about it, this is a dream type ride across gorgeous US regions & to be remembered forever, lucky you Dijango
![]()
Good idea! Looking forward to meet you.The A-man_imp said:Django, I couldn't sleep last night, and so I wound up reading this entire post for the first time. I live in Western North Carolina, about 45 miles east of Asheville (close to Houtman), and about 25 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway (Little Switzerland). I'll plan to follow your posts about this trip, and when you get close to my part of the country, I'll definitely try and meet up for some riding. I'm also jealous, this will be a trip of a lifetime! Perhaps we can get a few other CB1100 riders to join, and make it sort of a mini-rally!

Very informative Django. Thank you.Django_imp said:Peter, the booked flight is for myself.
However, concerning the motorcycle transport everything is planned already too.
This guy will ship my CBF: http://www.knopftours.com/Web-Site/Welcome.html
I had some more offers, but this was the best bargain and most comfortable. I'll drop the bike 2 weeks before travelling in Heidelberg, not far from my home, to pick it up in LA, when I arrive, ready to go.
Then I drop the bike near New York and catch my flight from New York back to Stuttgart. Then 2 weeks later I can pick up my bike in Heidelberg again. All together this will make around 3,400 Euro.
