Stichill_imp said:Epic! :beerchug:
+1 to both.Bazbro_imp said:Is it nearly over? So soon?
I've really enjoyed this 'ride'.![]()
Django, I hope you enjoyed yourself. I've certainly enjoyed riding with you from time to time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stichill_imp said:Epic! :beerchug:
+1 to both.Bazbro_imp said:Is it nearly over? So soon?
I've really enjoyed this 'ride'.![]()
That's an Inhouse Bob original! We have them for our trivia team (we play with long-time friends at a local pizza joint every Thursday) and Django joined us last evening, so he got a shirt. He contributed mightily but, alas, we were fourth in the end. But the pizza was tolerable and the beer was cold, so it was a successful evening.GoldOxide_imp said:Gotta like Django's shirt.

When we went to Europe on an Edelweiss motorcycle tour I ate Wienersnitzel and pom fritas for 9 straight days. Whenever I had to buy a meal. I like motorcycle adventure, but not eating adventure lolInhouse Bob_imp said:That's an Inhouse Bob original! We have them for our trivia team (we play with long-time friends at a local pizza joint every Thursday) and Django joined us last evening, so he got a shirt. He contributed mightily but, alas, we were fourth in the end. But the pizza was tolerable and the beer was cold, so it was a successful evening.GoldOxide_imp said:Gotta like Django's shirt.
This morning he is off to explore our Nation's Capitol while I print t-shirts. Tonight we may go to Applebee's for pancakes. I think maybe it's a Germanic thing. All our German visitors request the most interesting assortment of American junk food. They are a very odd people![]()


can't popgun..family friendly site and allLord Popgun_imp said:Tell me more about those porn fritas


"Bu-uh-uh-uh-utt", one could opt for other delectable dishes too - many not involving meat.Bazbro_imp said:A bit "goaty", I bet... :-/


You've had many interesting experiences, thanks for sharing!max_imp said:Afghan food is indeed nice, a good deal of meat and veges, Goldoxide is right, think kebab style, i had the pleasure to be in Kabul for three weeks and managed to fly back to Holland just before the runway was snowed in.
This was before the Russians got in on the act, we installed radio equipment in the airport and it was a truly amazing place then, obvious very oriental and you could buy anything there considering it is so isolated, you would fly over the country and all there was were endless brown rocky mountains like a desert ( which it is ).
Very high altitude and dry as Kabul is located in an ancient volcano crater, at night the guards outside the houses would call each other to make sure they have not frozen in their sleep.
One day someone arrived on a donkey with a piece of railway iron and some galvanized sheet metal strips, by lunchtime and some hammering we had 10 lengths of spouting which looked like it had been machine formed, very impressive place was Afghanistan then.
Thanks for all the photo's Django we all enjoyed this unique saga!![]()
Ditto!GoldOxide_imp said:Great job folks who helped oversee his comfort and safety.
It has ben a good read!suhawk305_imp said:What a good epilogue of Django’s US experience.
Looks like great weather that dayInhouse Bob_imp said:Here are after a great meal at Hemingway’s on the bay. It was a beautiful day to watch the boats.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AmenThe ferret_imp said:Awesome Bob. Glad you and Django were able to spend some time together. Wish I had been able to ride some with him.
Now steak is something I eat .... and (root) beer.

and will now scout my way for tomorrow. In the morning I drop off my bike at the carrier and then I want take the train to get to JFK airport. It feels so unreal to me that the adventure is already nearly over. But man, what a trip!