emptysea
Road warrior
MG....you may be on to something with this helmet. Thanks....ya hooligan.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That Premier is pretty nifty.Grinton_imp said:
I had to look up Padova as I had never heard of it before now. It appears that in English we refer to it as Padua. The photos of Padova look beautiful! Welcome to the forum! If you haven't done so already, you might want to post a short introduction in the New Members section. Any photos of your motorcycle will be greatly appreciated by all.Grinton_imp said:
I had to look up Padova as I had never heard of it before now. It appears that in English we refer to it as Padua. The photos of Padova look beautiful! Welcome to the forum! If you haven't done so already, you might want to post a short introduction in the New Members section. Any photos of your motorcycle will be greatly appreciated by all.metallyguitarded_imp said:I had to look up Padova as I had never heard of it before now. It appears that in English we refer to it as Padua. The photos of Padova look beautiful! Welcome to the forum! If you haven't done so already, you might want to post a short introduction in the New Members section. Any photos of your motorcycle will be greatly appreciated by all.Grinton_imp said:
That premier helmet looks great.


metallyguitarded_imp said:

