the Ferret
Road warrior
:rofl:
I'm sure that water flows both directions
I'm sure that water flows both directions
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's a good point, Faulk. We'd probably all know even more about oil.Frulk_imp said:Where would 95% of the internet motorcycle sites be if they couldn’t fill their dead space with Harley comments. I guess that’s one up side to the brand.

I have seven (solo) motorcycles, plus the sidecar rig. If I could only own one, it would be the Road King. It is a sweetheart. I think your friend will be very happy with it!Bheezy27403_imp said:Turns out it's a Road King. Who the heck knows with these things. Rode her home tonight. I'll report in the next couple days when I get a chance. Spoiler alert, I won't be buying a Harley anytime soon.