repair engine cover

cbdtran_imp

Been there
Thread starter
in a hurry, w.o put down side stand, I drop my bike on its left side. Now it has visible engine rashes. Myteriously, the right side engine cover has some light scratches, it must be someone does it (not me)

on left side, the rash penetrate the paint and show some metal.
on the right, just superficial scratches.

How to I fix it to make it looks news?

thx
 
cbdtran_imp said:
in a hurry, w.o put down side stand, I drop my bike on its left side. Now it has visible engine rashes. Myteriously, the right side engine cover has some light scratches, it must be someone does it (not me)

on left side, the rash penetrate the paint and show some metal.
on the right, just superficial scratches.

How to I fix it to make it looks news?

thx
Rash Removal

And

[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2802&pid=42027#pid42027]How to

See above.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
cbdtran_imp said:
in a hurry, w.o put down side stand, I drop my bike on its left side. Now it has visible engine rashes. Myteriously, the right side engine cover has some light scratches, it must be someone does it (not me)

on left side, the rash penetrate the paint and show some metal.
on the right, just superficial scratches.

How to I fix it to make it looks news?

thx
Rash Removal

And

[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2802&pid=42027#pid42027]How to

See above.

Cheers

thanks, I will find an easy way to fix it, might paint the whole covers after filling up little rashes
 
Back
Top