Nov 23, 2015 #3 A ama_imp New to the forum My question would be, who has installed bars lower than the stock Honda bars.............not totally flat, but flatter than stock. If they are Renthal, what bend are they? I would want to order one that someone else has already spec'd.
My question would be, who has installed bars lower than the stock Honda bars.............not totally flat, but flatter than stock. If they are Renthal, what bend are they? I would want to order one that someone else has already spec'd.
Nov 27, 2015 #4 1 12cb96vfr_imp Running like a top i have the ultralows...item # 758-01-BK I love them...they look awesome and clear the gas tank. The riding position is lower and slightly more aggressive, I love it. I'll see if i have any pics
i have the ultralows...item # 758-01-BK I love them...they look awesome and clear the gas tank. The riding position is lower and slightly more aggressive, I love it. I'll see if i have any pics
Nov 28, 2015 #5 C ChipBeck_imp Road warrior Jake, Read this before you do anything. Cheers. Chip Beck Spec Low Handlebar/Mirrors Mod. Chip