justinrhenry_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone removed the stickers on the gas tank? Any ideas about a good way to do it without damaging the paint?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Used a heat gun on low. Did what ferret did.INTP_imp said:I used a hair dryer on mine. Just heat them up, and go slowly.

Dont think thats possible. And why would you?jsinher3_imp said:Has anyone tried removing the pinstripes from the tank? I would like to remove mines
They're painted on the tank. Not removable.jsinher3_imp said:Has anyone tried removing the pinstripes from the tank? I would like to remove mines
Exactly how I did it.Supervillian_imp said:Hand held hair dryer worked fine for me. As mentioned, keep it moving and test the decals gently with your fingernail until the glue is soft enough to peel away. Sometimes you can get the edges peeled off but have to give the center of the decal extra heat to soften that up. Works great.
when it comes to my "toys" so my bikes are always inside and out of the sun except when I'm out on the road.