relocate or remove horns

The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I like them where they are, facing the person I want to hear them
And they actually work. A cager started moving into my lane just the other day. I had time to give her a couple beeps before I'd have to take evasive action, so I did. She actually looked in her mirror and saw me!
And they actually work. A cager started moving into my lane just the other day. I had time to give her a couple beeps before I'd have to take evasive action, so I did. She actually looked in her mirror and saw me! they sure do work

why not buy a plastic model of the cb1100 and fix it any way possible or learn cadcam

then the bike can remain safe and functional lol
 
Which one? They are different frequencies you know.
 
popgun' pid='145985' dateline='1470969845 said:
Which one? They are different frequencies you know.
I did listen to both individually in my garage, but I honestly couldn't tell a difference in volume honking one or both. Besides, I prefer to take proper action and control my bike in a given situation rather than worry about laying on the horn button.:thumbsup:
 
Say what? You mean the horn button and middle finger aren't proper :P I guess I'll have to rethink my riding style :D

Disclamer for the sarcasticly challenged: I don't really ride like that. :cool:
 
Pop,

I get sarcasm... but I've also flipped people off while laying on the horn before. :)

If they do something dumb enough that it could potentially hurt me, they need to be made aware they did something wrong. Since I am moving and can't sit them down and have a polite talk with them, the horn and bird are the best way to get the point across in the 1-3 seconds we may have together. :P
 
Well I've never flipped anyone off :angel:
 
After much agonizing over deciding how to move and/or replace the horns, I simply took the horn bracket off flipped 180 degrees so the horns are up close under the headlight. This freed up enough space for my "fork roll bag". This is my 80 percent solution.
 
Back
Top