regional

jsinher3_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
do we have a regional section on this forum or threads where we can find people that live in are region? it would be nice to be able to met people from my neck of the woods or share information or events near my area.

for example

Northeast

Mid-Atlantic
Virginia - DC - Maryland - West Virginia

Northwest

Northern California

Southern California

Texas - Oklahoma

Hawaii

Florida

Southwest

Mid-West

Southeast

Canada

UK and Europe Regional
 
Rboe_imp said:
Ah, that would put you in the Southwest from my perspective. :)
:clap: that's one way to look at it! It's also hard to keep your motorcycle upright here when you spend your life living upside down ;)
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
 
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D
Nope:

New York / Latin Zone

Dinny Whirler Zone

Redneck Zone

Florida: the further north you go, the further South you get!
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D
Nope:

New York / Latin Zone

Dinny Whirler Zone

Redneck Zone

Florida: the further north you go, the further South you get!
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D
Nope:

New York / Latin Zone

Dinny Whirler Zone

Redneck Zone

Florida: the further north you go, the further South you get!
lol, c'mon MA has its regions too believe it or not but i bunched it with the Northeast.
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
do you think it would be a nice thing to have a sections with smaller threads for each region? it really does help a lot when it comes to sales, meets, and sharing information. i'm going to put a poll up lol
 
:rofl: You've nailed it Spaceman. Growing up in north Florida, I'd never heard a yankee accent 'till I was in my teens except on TV. Culturally, north Florida is actually an extension of the south Georgia.
 
What on the heck is a dinny whirler?
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
...ahem, cough * Florida has three sub-regions...
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D

We actually have members from all over the globe. Had it written down at one point, but don't know where that list is now. It was pretty cool. Some of our members haven't signed up for the registry or we'd have a pretty good listing there.
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D
Nope:

New York / Latin Zone

Dinny Whirler Zone

Redneck Zone

Florida: the further north you go, the further South you get!
old, blue haired, and dearly beloved? I keeeeed :D
Nope:

New York / Latin Zone

Dinny Whirler Zone

Redneck Zone

Florida: the further north you go, the further South you get!
Poetic justice, love it-'
The Spaceman_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
A bloke from Georgia, or maybe South Carolina (memory dims with age), told me he was having flashbacks while he was IN Vietnam. :)

Cheers
Now THAT is FUNNY!
Now THAT is FUNNY!

I agree! Classic
 
Back
Top