Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Now there's a vision I don't want stuck in my brain...:-/The Spaceman_imp said:The Corbin seat I used was so hard it left red welts on my ass.
And here we thought you were a real hard-ass.The Spaceman_imp said:The Corbin seat I used was so hard it left red welts on my ass.

The only 70 HRC butt-cheeks in captivity!Papa Weeley_imp said:And here we thought you were a real hard-ass.The Spaceman_imp said:The Corbin seat I used was so hard it left red welts on my ass.
![]()
Thanks!Houtman_imp said:They are Ohlins with chrome springs and a the next higher spring "strength" because of my weight of 225 lbs (naked!)
I paid $850 for them locally from Fastbikeindustries.
A local guy whom rebuilds Ohlins shocks for road and racing.
This is all near the Ohlins head quarters in Hendersonville NC.
