recent mods

jrns_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter

Hi all: a couple of recent mods I thought I would like to share.
Road Comet 2 in flat black w/ smoked screen,
AK abs hard plastic police panniers (thanks to Tomas who shared his great info and detailed pics on the forum- a huge help-thank you Tomas)
Im not sure the pic will go thru (hope so). will post more if this works.. :)
Thanks !

rear view.
I love the panniers, convenient, and they look incredible (IMHO) on the cb1100. incredible quality as well.
A plug in for MrT.
I do a lot of weekend scenic trips with a number of cruiser friends and these are so useful, add to that just for around town and commuting, etc.
Loving my CB- its such a unique and fun bike in every respect.
Mine has become a retro sport utility of sorts ;)...LOL
Cheers,
 
Looks great. Maybe a side shot and comment on difficulty to mount of the bags and whether a passenger would still have room.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Looks great. Maybe a side shot and comment on difficulty to mount of the bags and whether a passenger would still have room.
Hi Ferret, I will do that later this eve hopefully.
I also forgot to mention I added the Moriwaki skid pads to the bike -so I will include those as well in the pic.
Cheers,
 
The bags are great, jrns. Great work.
 
Back
Top