bubblerboy64_imp
Running like a top
That's terrible. Looks completely out of place.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good job!silascopathic_imp said:First I made a cardboard template of the space under the seat.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I decided to make the prototype out of plastic. I found a black plastic concrete mixing tub and cut out the shape
![]()
![]()
Next, when I get home from Cleveland, I will screw it in and cut the hole for the wires. Eventually I am going to make this out of aluminum or thicker more flexible plastic.


just making it my ownTeam Bob_imp said:Dude, you're raping that CB1100.

just making it my ownsilascopathic_imp said:just making it my ownTeam Bob_imp said:Dude, you're raping that CB1100.![]()
I like!mustakoira_imp said:silascopathic,
Have up seen this rear fender on japan.webike.com? It comes chrome, black, or unpainted with two different sized tail lights. Samurider.com also has it. I think I'm going to go this route myself.



