Rear brake light flasher.

walrusz06_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Guys. Looking to make a mod for safety this off season. Too many idiot texting drivers out here.

What is the best and brightest tail light flasher modules that flashes under breaking?

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The bulb option is a great mod.
I'm cheap, so went with a $2 relay (eBay). Has worked well.
Wired it under the seat with opposing connectors. This way I can replace or remove the relay to go back to stock by plugging the connectors together.

13cdbaf8591edbb2f888a12ca74a8d56.jpg
 
I have the trailblazer taillight bulb, by kaison. Easy change out bulb,that's all works great,cheap ,very satisfied.
 
obleo - I googled "Kaison Trailblazer" and all I find is either high school teams or OEM taillights for a Chevy Trailblazer. Do you have any other info about the product? I'd be very interested if it's just a bulb replacement. Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks Nemo. I just ordered the LED flasher bulb. Two for $10.95. Will let everyone know how I like it in about a week.
 
Here's a follow up. The LED flasher bulbs came today. Installed in about 10 minutes. $10.95 for two. Only surprise was this -- they look white where they're off, but shine red light when energized. So, there may be an issue with legality of illuminating the license plate at night, but... for me, I rarely or never ride at night, so I don't think I'll worry about that. Good, bright flash when the brakes are applied; 3x 3flashes each, then they go solid. I think I'll like them. Anyway, it's easy to reverse if I decide I don't want it anymore, and it was cheap and easy!
 
A Man you would have read that if you saw the link that Nemo posted on the How To install post 1. And at the end of that link it informs that the flasher led bulb is not as bright as the stock bulb in running light mode either. Brings to mind the expression no free lunch, however I think your lunch was 1/2 the price of my lunch when I bought the bulbs.
 
I went with 1157-R3W-FL: 1157 Red brake flash from superbrightleds.com
Its bright, flashes when I hit the brake, easy single bulb install and about $20.
 
Stichill_imp said:
To me it seems like police rarely if ever pull people over for vehicle non-conformities anymore.
I agree.
Around here there seems to be an epidemic of burned out headlights, tail lights and brake lights which is very annoying.
There is no law enforcement that I can see.
 
Back
Top