Really enjoying the rides on my CB1100

venturer434_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So I got the 2014 CB1100 back in May 2016 (Brand New) and have been clocking a few short miles on the weekends as time permits.. . This is my first inline 4 motorcycle..I have a couple of twin motorcycles....I finally started taking the CB for 100 mile return trip rides and the bike feels so much in harmony.. Just enjoying the bikes handling / comfort /ride quality .. could not have asked for a better bike
 
Great bike indeed. Your needs some RLETs lol
 
Say..I'm going to get some because a CB isn't a proper CB without them!

The more I see the black CB's the more I like them,
 
Another satisfied customer :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Welcome to the CB1100 club. Nice that you are enjoying what many of us have been enjoying for a few years now.
It truly is a great bike!
Of all the bikes I've owned, and now own, this is the one that brings the biggest smile.
But of course they're all enjoyable in their own way.
 
Something about those RLETS...maybe others have noticed the same? Every time I 'squeeze" between by CB11 and my car in the garage those nasty buggers always find a way of latching on to me.
 
They are saying "Dave..take me..let's go for a ride man. C'mon let's go!"
 
This RLET's thing is over blown, LMAO, just ride it as it is. The more you ride it the more you will understand that this is motorcycling as it was meant to be. It's just pure riding, no extra crap to detract from the experience. If I had known what I was missing when Honda came out with this latest series I would have been in line and paid list price. Thank You Honda for these awesome bikes! :thumbsup:
 
Sam Mac_imp said:
This RLET's thing is over blown, LMAO, just ride it as it is. The more you ride it the more you will understand that this is motorcycling as it was meant to be. It's just pure riding, no extra crap to detract from the experience. If I had known what I was missing when Honda came out with this latest series I would have been in line and paid list price. Thank You Honda for these awesome bikes! :thumbsup:
Blasphemy!

Just kidding. I don't have 'em either.:biker:
 
It appears that Redbirds control of the force is strong on the weak minded... (that would be the RLETless Sam Mac and LongRanger) :)
 
Felt a tremor in the force did I
 
I'm all about naked when it comes to RLET's :rofl:

If it don't make it go better I don't need it. Ducking for cover now. :rofl:
 
Sam Mac_imp said:
I'm all about naked when it comes to RLET's :rofl:

If it don't make it go better I don't need it. Ducking for cover now. :rofl:
You're right SM. It has been noted that the increased wind resistance due to RLETs reduces your speed and acceleration.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Sam Mac_imp said:
This RLET's thing is over blown, LMAO, just ride it as it is. The more you ride it the more you will understand that this is motorcycling as it was meant to be. It's just pure riding, no extra crap to detract from the experience. If I had known what I was missing when Honda came out with this latest series I would have been in line and paid list price. Thank You Honda for these awesome bikes! :thumbsup:
I was in line and did pay list price, plus those outrageous freight and setup charges.

I think I got my money's worth and am still finding new ways to make the bike better and better, largely just by adjusting it to my riding style.

It is hard to agree with the notion that motorcycling was meant to be a certain way, but there is more than grain of truth to that statement. I'd say this bike is about as close as I could get to picking the one bike I'd keep over all others at the moment, but that changes with time. And a lot of guys like the bike just for the fact it's a full-size, functional "scale model" like we grew up with. Or some of us, anyway.
 
Back
Top