No thanks. I like paper magazines so I can take them with me if I want to, make notes in 'em, dog-ear pages, cut things out that I want to keep, etc. I loath reading from a screen.
No thanks. I like paper magazines so I can take them with me if I want to, make notes in 'em, dog-ear pages, cut things out that I want to keep, etc. I loath reading from a screen.
when i look at the diverse range of magazines.......if you go out and buy a magazine regularly and if you also speak several languages.........of course i prefer paper as a matter of principle
I used to go the Barnes and Noble near my house in SoCal to check out the literally dozens of mags available, but here in North Texas the nearest B&N is 20 miles away. I'm going to have to subscribe to get my fave bike rag.