Rats my pc reverted to messed up format

Me too, but I was downloading pages.
 
I haven't received the SQL error for about a week. However, I am usually here very early in the morning or very late at night when the active user count is low.
 
I have been bopping between the forums, but haven't run into the issue in about a week or so.
 
Well, I just logged in and it seems that I spoke too soon. It has reverted to the text style again. I wish this was a fixable situation.
 
Yeah, I had the error too.
 
The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay.

Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net
 
Yeah Cormanus. I didn’t read the post well enough. I got the system error. Cleared fast though.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay.

Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net
I thought that I checked that. apparently not. I ditched the S and all is well again.
 
Back
Top