Apr 18, 2025 #62 Whoops Been there I haven't received the SQL error for about a week. However, I am usually here very early in the morning or very late at night when the active user count is low.
I haven't received the SQL error for about a week. However, I am usually here very early in the morning or very late at night when the active user count is low.
Apr 18, 2025 #63 Randy B Road warrior I have been bopping between the forums, but haven't run into the issue in about a week or so.
Apr 19, 2025 #64 Randy B Road warrior Well, I just logged in and it seems that I spoke too soon. It has reverted to the text style again. I wish this was a fixable situation.
Well, I just logged in and it seems that I spoke too soon. It has reverted to the text style again. I wish this was a fixable situation.
Apr 19, 2025 #66 Cormanus Administrator Staff member The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay. Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net
The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay. Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net
Apr 19, 2025 #67 Lord Popgun Road warrior Yeah Cormanus. I didn’t read the post well enough. I got the system error. Cleared fast though.
Apr 19, 2025 #68 Randy B Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay. Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net Click to expand... I thought that I checked that. apparently not. I ditched the S and all is well again.
Cormanus_imp said: The text style is a browser issue, isn't it? Just delete the 's' from 'https' in the URL bar and it should display okay. Otherwise just move to https://cb1100forum.net Click to expand... I thought that I checked that. apparently not. I ditched the S and all is well again.