Nano Tech_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
My First Pics on the forum , Some random Snaps after the oil change :-
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....furious_blue_imp said:Nice. what's the big rectangular device above the handlebar ?
Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....furious_blue_imp said:Nice. what's the big rectangular device above the handlebar ?
Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....furious_blue_imp said:Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Furious" Thanks...." , The rectangular device is the GPS ...... ....furious_blue_imp said:Nice. what's the big rectangular device above the handlebar ?
I'm an old fashioned guy and still use paper maps, there's something 'vacationy' about opening up the old map.
One time when I really wished I had GPS though was almost 10 years ago when I rented err.. 'hired' a Yamaha Diversion 900 in London and intended to head out of town on the 'A40'.. I was hunting around in horrible traffic for over an hour and nearly broke down in tears when I realized that I was going around in circles.. arghhh.. I eventually found it but man, GPS would have saved me a lot of grief !

What kind of GPS is that?The ferret_imp said:Paper maps and a dumb phone here ...man, I'm old lol. Several times on my trip to the smokies I pulled out the ol paper map, unfolded it over the seat and picked a road to take.
i did put a GPS on my ST 1300 for my recent trip out west, but mainly so I could located gas and motels. Didn't use it for general directions.
What kind of GPS is that?n1n0_imp said:What kind of GPS is that?The ferret_imp said:Paper maps and a dumb phone here ...man, I'm old lol. Several times on my trip to the smokies I pulled out the ol paper map, unfolded it over the seat and picked a road to take.
i did put a GPS on my ST 1300 for my recent trip out west, but mainly so I could located gas and motels. Didn't use it for general directions.
Nano Tech_imp said:What kind of GPS is that?n1n0_imp said:What kind of GPS is that?The ferret_imp said:Paper maps and a dumb phone here ...man, I'm old lol. Several times on my trip to the smokies I pulled out the ol paper map, unfolded it over the seat and picked a road to take.
i did put a GPS on my ST 1300 for my recent trip out west, but mainly so I could located gas and motels. Didn't use it for general directions.
Please navigate to "How To" Section to see a detailed instruction.
The ferret_imp said:Nano Tech_imp said:What kind of GPS is that?n1n0_imp said:What kind of GPS is that?The ferret_imp said:Paper maps and a dumb phone here ...man, I'm old lol. Several times on my trip to the smokies I pulled out the ol paper map, unfolded it over the seat and picked a road to take.
i did put a GPS on my ST 1300 for my recent trip out west, but mainly so I could located gas and motels. Didn't use it for general directions.
Please navigate to "How To" Section to see a detailed instruction.
In relation to what Nano?
If you are referring to which GPS I used on my ST it was a Tom Tom 1 with a mount from mount guys, but I dont think there is anything in the How TO section about it.
Anytime "the ferret"............The ferret_imp said:Very cool Nano, thanks for posting that up.