Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We need more pics though.
The trick is a heat gun - makes the vinyl pliable and easier to work into the tricky parts.DGShannon_imp said:I can see the two black stripes as vinyl, but you are saying that the silver is as well? When I zoom in on the detail around the tank opening, it looks exactly like paint. Tell us the secret...

Glad you like it, my friend, but no need to be jealous.Elipten_imp said:Ding, ding, we have a winner! Very nice. I'm jealous. Need a how too video.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it is. Just use a heat gun or blow dryer and it will come right up.Chapomis_imp said:Is it easy to remove ?
No problem. You can represent on the East Coast.CBen1100_imp said:Looks really nice, I just might have to steal this idea.

1060 Graphics on EbayCB4ME_imp said:I love it!
Where did you get your vinyl?