Questions...

Bazbro_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
A couple of questions...

I can only see the left half of the list of 'smilies' and cannot enlarge the frame they're in. How do I get the whole set to become visible, please?

And how do I "like" or "thumbs up" posts that I particularly enjoy? I can't see any buttons to do this.

Thanks.
 
Bazbro,

Smilies: I’ve found no way of enlarging the pane. I have to use a computer, not a tablet or a phone, to see them all.

There is no like button. You can reply with the thumbsup smilie, but you can’t see it. :dodgy: Type
Code:
:thumbsup: and the smilie :thumbsup: will appear.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Bazbro,

Smilies: I’ve found no way of enlarging the pane. I have to use a computer, not a tablet or a phone, to see them all.

There is no like button. You can reply with the thumbsup smilie, but you can’t see it. :dodgy: Type
Code:
:thumbsup: and the smilie :thumbsup: will appear.
Many thanks, Cormanus. :thumbsup: :D
 
Bazbro,

It occurred to me I could be a bit more helpful still.

Each of the smilies appears when the correct 'code' is typed. As I can't type the code to show you without the smilie appearing, I'll show each line of the available smilies and then in a 'code' line beneath it show what you have to type to get that smilie to appear. The colons are required.

:angel: :@ :blush: :s

Code:
:angel: :@ :blush: :s
:dodgy: :exclamation: :heart: :huh:

Code:
:dodgy: :exclamation: :heart: :huh:
:idea: :sleepy: :-/ :)

Code:
:idea: :sleepy: :-/ :) ;) :cool: :D :P

Code:
;) :cool: :D :P
:rolleyes: :shy: :( :thumbsup:

Code:
:rolleyes: :shy: :( :thumbsup:

:banana: :beerchug: :clap: :biker:

Code:
:banana: :beer: :clap: :biker: :celebrate: :excited: :hello: :rofl:

Code:
:celebrate: :excited: :hello: :rofl:
:thanks: :worship: :bacon:

Code:
:thanks: :worship: :bacon:
That's me! I'm done being helpful today.
 
Thread starter
Wow! That's going 'above and beyond', mate!! Thank you.

There are smilies here that I've never seen before!

So... :thanks: :worship: (this last one I just had to!!)
 
There isn't a :you're_welcome: smilie, but :thanks: for the kind words.

And ... if you enter

Code:

you should get this
 
I cheated and edited my earlier post to show you what you really have to enter (or copy and paste). :dodgy:
 
Here are a few more, you can save'em if you wish. These sit im my imgur:

2defc475a315242b143e5783de5671d0.png


27c3d2a127ec6541007103ff8a17da7c.gif


1c76de964d8fad85ae817f7797a56fb0.gif


9b3af4b580f526951f15c5824229e879.gif


9c76c74c290f67a4bfb25c4be77994ab.gif
 
Ha, ha, ha, absolutely not.
I mostly use all the bad or upset blokes for fun...and very seldom let the others know that I am upset*...
:banana:
* except the wife...shhh...
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Ha, ha, ha, absolutely not.
I mostly use all the bad or upset blokes for fun...and very seldom let the others know that I am upset*...
:banana:
* except the wife...shhh...
Soothing to read you are not upset. :cool:
 
Back
Top