Question

josiah.hurt_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have something I want to sell but I can't find the classifieds or how to post in them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm sure someone will chime in regarding the rules; the classifieds can be found near the bottom of the main forum page.

PS - I think you need 25 legitimate posts before you're eligible to post in classified ads.
 
Josiah, the forum rules require that you be a member for 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts before you can access the classifieds. We are strict about it as you will see from the edit I made to your post.

You will meet the time requirement on Sunday or Monday, but you have a few posts to make. popgun, a wily operator on the board, would suggest that you dive into the new members section and say hi to a few new members. You could also tell us about the mod you've made to your bike.
 
Popgun WOULD say that, but Cormanus covered it :P. :D
 
Back
Top