Purchase complete...

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I was at the dealer this morning by 8:45 am, they had my bike out front on the apron.

I did get some pics and a brief video of her... Will update with a link when the thing's uploaded.

First in-person view of the bike, was able to start it. Even better in the flesh.

Not sure where I should post this so stuck it in General.

Here's one shot:
 
Thread starter
Thank you fellas, appreciate your comments.

Here's a link to a very brief video which contains more photos and a couple of mini vids with the bike running.


I can't wait to get her come Monday...

... qg
 
Voice at 1.22, "I'll tell you what: that's an awesome bike."

On the money.

PS, QG was it you who put it on the centre stand?
 
Thread starter
Ron in MO_imp said:
Glad everything went well with the purchase today! Nice looking CB! Ride safe.
Thank you, Ron.

I realize what I'm sharing is dull, that most all of you have been through this, and now know the CB well or have farkled it beyond stock... but it's all new to me and today was my first "meet" with the motorcycle - when it was started and running I was blown away. Plus, it brought back big time memories of 1975 when I had purchased my CB550 Four - I remembered how I felt way back then and my reaction to the CB1100 was very much the same.

Sorry for the lengthy litany...
 
I came across one of those recently.

81bf6c426dbe27da1fbe4c6c424536ce.jpg
 
Congrats Quietguy! We never get tired of looking at CBs here!
 
quietguy_imp said:
Ron in MO_imp said:
Glad everything went well with the purchase today! Nice looking CB! Ride safe.
Thank you, Ron.

I realize what I'm sharing is dull, that most all of you have been through this, and now know the CB well or have farkled it beyond stock... but it's all new to me and today was my first "meet" with the motorcycle - when it was started and running I was blown away. Plus, it brought back big time memories of 1975 when I had purchased my CB550 Four - I remembered how I felt way back then and my reaction to the CB1100 was very much the same.

Sorry for the lengthy litany...
Thank you, Ron.

I realize what I'm sharing is dull, that most all of you have been through this, and now know the CB well or have farkled it beyond stock... but it's all new to me and today was my first "meet" with the motorcycle - when it was started and running I was blown away. Plus, it brought back big time memories of 1975 when I had purchased my CB550 Four - I remembered how I felt way back then and my reaction to the CB1100 was very much the same.

Sorry for the lengthy litany...
I don't find your comments the least bit dull. I'm excited for you!
 
Well alright QG. Hope you are as happy with yours as I have been with both of mine. 26,000 +miles and still happy as a clam.
 
Back
Top