Purchase complete...

Thread starter
Thanks very much, RMM. It will be delivered tomorrow afternoon so needless to say, I'm getting nervous and very excited.
 
Congratulations, Quiet Guy. There's one in my garage that looks almost exactly like yours, and I'm truly grateful to be able to ride it. Best bike I've ever had by a wide margin.
 
Thread starter
Thank you, jerrycon.

That was a 750 Custom, Rboe - don't remember what year it is. Other than age it was in pretty good condition.
 
quietguy_imp said:
Thank you, jerrycon.

That was a 750 Custom, Rboe - don't remember what year it is. Other than age it was in pretty good condition.
In the first picture that is a 1984 VF750C Magna.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
quietguy_imp said:
Thank you, jerrycon.

That was a 750 Custom, Rboe - don't remember what year it is. Other than age it was in pretty good condition.
In the first picture that is a 1984 VF750C Magna.
My mistake, goof - and, my apologies.

... qg
 
Back
Top