Puig naked light tint shield for sale

Minnesotajeff_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
$65, free UPS shipping to lower 48.

Like new, I installed it about 2 weeks ago, but switched to a NC Deflector today. The Puig is very sleek, very simple to install, and solid. No scratches, just like new.
I tried adding a couple photos of it on the bike but the site says the photos are too large and they won't upload. Sorry!
 
Thread starter
Hmmm.... I figured someone would snap this up! Any offers? It really is like new and does a pretty good job of cutting the wind. If you want something really sporty looking this is it. I can email photos
Another pic
 
I can't believe no one has jumped on this either. That is a good price. Heck, I was thinking about getting it just to have a spare!
 
It is the naked model right?

Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts

Here is what you posted on Dangergirl's thread...

Minnesotajeff_imp said:
Any further ride-report Dangergirl? I installed the Puig on mine and it helps, but i'm still getting tired of the wind blast. Initially i wanted the least obvious (small) shield I could find, but now I think I should have gone larger for comfort. Anxious to hear more about your experience with this shield.

Thanks
I too would like a small shield and was actually thinking about getting a road comet but don't want to cough up the dough. At what speed was the wind blast getting uncomfortable???
 
I ordered my Puig from monsterparts.com
 
Thread starter
acemagu_imp said:
W
ho did you purchase this from? I can't find a dealer.
If you search ebay for "Puig naked" you will find several listings for it by a seller in Ablitas Spain. Their ebay name is Motiun.com uk. They are a dealer in Spain. They sell them for $62.40 us plus about $20 shipping. I ordered from them and it arrived in a week. They list the same shield for several bike models. You won't find it listed specifically for the cb
 
I have a Slipstreamer Hellfire shield but it won't quite fit around the instrument pod. Can't ride without awindshield anymore.
Thanks for the info
 
Back
Top