PSA

Huh. I was taught to do all turn and stop hand signals with the left (clutch) hand.

And how did Tom accelerate while executing the [physical] right hand signal?
 
When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ... :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ... :D
Hey, ya. I tried to relate to that, but still got a brain seizure. :s

Is this typical for you too - assuming hand signals are used from time-to-time?
 
I was wondering about that throttle action too :D :D :D
When I ride my vintage bikes I always signal with my left arm/hand.
Depending on the situation, I often use hand signals when riding my modern bikes.
 
Tom is my grandson Riley (the rule follower). His friend is Riley's younger brother Tanner (look out world I'm coming through). LOL
 
Tom's Matchless evidently comes with cruise control. The headline outside the news shop ("Queen in Ethiopia") would put this in 1965.
 
Back
Top