Jan 2, 2019 #1 tommymck Been there Thread starter While I dig Tom's outfit, I think that I'd rather have a beer with Tom's friend....
Jan 2, 2019 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Huh. I was taught to do all turn and stop hand signals with the left (clutch) hand. And how did Tom accelerate while executing the [physical] right hand signal?
Huh. I was taught to do all turn and stop hand signals with the left (clutch) hand. And how did Tom accelerate while executing the [physical] right hand signal?
Jan 2, 2019 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ...
When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ...
Jan 2, 2019 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ... Click to expand... Hey, ya. I tried to relate to that, but still got a brain seizure. Is this typical for you too - assuming hand signals are used from time-to-time?
Cormanus_imp said: When you have to drive on the side of the road that Tom does, you develop this clever psycho-kenetic technique ... Click to expand... Hey, ya. I tried to relate to that, but still got a brain seizure. Is this typical for you too - assuming hand signals are used from time-to-time?
Jan 2, 2019 #5 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I was wondering about that throttle action too When I ride my vintage bikes I always signal with my left arm/hand. Depending on the situation, I often use hand signals when riding my modern bikes.
I was wondering about that throttle action too When I ride my vintage bikes I always signal with my left arm/hand. Depending on the situation, I often use hand signals when riding my modern bikes.
Jan 3, 2019 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Tom is my grandson Riley (the rule follower). His friend is Riley's younger brother Tanner (look out world I'm coming through). LOL
Tom is my grandson Riley (the rule follower). His friend is Riley's younger brother Tanner (look out world I'm coming through). LOL
Jan 3, 2019 #7 B baxtercat_imp Running like a top Tom's Matchless evidently comes with cruise control. The headline outside the news shop ("Queen in Ethiopia") would put this in 1965.
Tom's Matchless evidently comes with cruise control. The headline outside the news shop ("Queen in Ethiopia") would put this in 1965.
Jan 3, 2019 #8 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Ah, the cruise control trick. But I swear in some playback frames Tom was accelerating. That is one solid control.
Ah, the cruise control trick. But I swear in some playback frames Tom was accelerating. That is one solid control.