Flynrider_imp said:
soggybottom_imp said:
I had a new cb750F 75 or 6 but can't remember them, I guess it was not so important to me back then but it seems I can't live without them today...
I will P/U my CB in Las Vegas on Friday, found a used with 6300 miles for 6700, looks new w/luggage rack, a must for me, will mount a 55 litre Hepco Becker box on it. Plexifairing 3 to follow. I'm good to go!
I wonder if that's the bike my dealer sold back in April. When I picked mine up, the only other one they had was being readied for a truck ride to a buyer in Las Vegas. They were installing a Hondaline rack on it.
Regarding the Plexifairing 3, I attempted to install one on my CB11 last month. It didn't fit very well, particularly where the lowers sit behind the front turn signals. Thread here :
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1762
If you come up with a way to make it fit, let us know. I'm riding the CB750 on colder days just because it has the better windshield.
I wonder if that's the bike my dealer sold back in April. When I picked mine up, the only other one they had was being readied for a truck ride to a buyer in Las Vegas. They were installing a Hondaline rack on it.
Regarding the Plexifairing 3, I attempted to install one on my CB11 last month. It didn't fit very well, particularly where the lowers sit behind the front turn signals. Thread here :
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1762
If you come up with a way to make it fit, let us know. I'm riding the CB750 on colder days just because it has the better windshield.
What dealer did you use? I have done bidness with Western, Goaz and North Valley, I stay clear of Ride Now. I'll stop in and check the serial number, I may need to do something to transfer warranty.
I may be eating that fairing, it is new but says its for a small 454 Kaw, after I bought for $160 shipped I discovered there are loads of part numbers, maybe just for the bottom clamp? I can always cut off the lowers and make my own clamps.