Hiram E. Varona_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Beat me to it. I agree.kennyw_imp said:I see your problem, you need an English or Australian girth for a Japanese bike.

I tried to get someone to take the picture of me sitting on it, but the harder they tried, the harder their hands would tremble with laugter and in the end they would spook my mount!Lord Popgun_imp said::rofl:
Did you get that from Mr. T? How about a link. He does have brown saddle bags to match it...
Any chance we can get a pic of you sitting on it?
I FIGURED THAT EVENTUALLY I WOULD FIGURE ALL THAT OUT, BUT FOR NOW I'm HOLDING ON TO THE SADDLE HORN WITH BOTH HANDS!Pauley_imp said:How do you work the brake and shifter with your feet in the stirrups??
Beat me to it. I agree.Rboe_imp said:Beat me to it. I agree.kennyw_imp said:I see your problem, you need an English or Australian girth for a Japanese bike.![]()
Look, they told Edison that light idea would never work! Just you wait till I make the cover of those fancy bike mags. with my modified mount. We'll see who will be laughing then!Pauley_imp said:How do you work the brake and shifter with your feet in the stirrups??
Well, that's the last time I'll listen to that sales guy from the dealer!HikerToo_imp said:That's for the 2013 standard...sorry.