PROBLEMS ADAPTING A NEW SEAT

Hiram E. Varona_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm having difficulties in the installation on a replacement seat on the CB. I've followed instructions as well as I could but it's like this seat is saying that somehow it just doesn't belong. Am I doing something wrong?

 
:rofl:

Did you get that from Mr. T? How about a link. He does have brown saddle bags to match it...:D
Any chance we can get a pic of you sitting on it?
 
I see your problem, you need an English or Australian girth for a Japanese bike.
 
You can use your rope to pull Jeephoto out of the mud!
 
Looks properly mounted to me, but saddle bags need to be lowered and mounted more to the rear. You get one that works and I have no doubt some Cowboys might buy it.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
:rofl: and LMFAO.

Brilliant, Hiram, just brilliant.
 
I see the problem. :idea: You need to remove the footpegs. The stirrups swing back and forth (and in and out) plus their length can be adjusted too, so with the footpegs removed it's no problem getting to the brake and shifter.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:rofl:

Did you get that from Mr. T? How about a link. He does have brown saddle bags to match it...:D
Any chance we can get a pic of you sitting on it?
I tried to get someone to take the picture of me sitting on it, but the harder they tried, the harder their hands would tremble with laugter and in the end they would spook my mount!
Pauley_imp said:
How do you work the brake and shifter with your feet in the stirrups??
I FIGURED THAT EVENTUALLY I WOULD FIGURE ALL THAT OUT, BUT FOR NOW I'm HOLDING ON TO THE SADDLE HORN WITH BOTH HANDS!
Rboe_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
I see your problem, you need an English or Australian girth for a Japanese bike.
Beat me to it. I agree. :D
Beat me to it. I agree. :D
Sir, you are not even aware of just how complicated this problem really is. You see it's a CUBAN saddle. It was a birthday present from 1957 when I turned 8yrs of age. It was never intended to be used on a Honda motorcycle. You see, Honda bike models at that type were never around in Cuba. Now this former Cuban kid is still around as is the saddle, so it seemed to be the thing to do after purchasing a throwback CB!
Pauley_imp said:
How do you work the brake and shifter with your feet in the stirrups??
Look, they told Edison that light idea would never work! Just you wait till I make the cover of those fancy bike mags. with my modified mount. We'll see who will be laughing then!
HikerToo_imp said:
That's for the 2013 standard...sorry.
Well, that's the last time I'll listen to that sales guy from the dealer!
 
Ptero,

He can install it like in that commercial. Just pull both back to slow down. "The whoa is optional."
 
PETA is right here in Norfolk. I live next door in Va. Beach. We call it People Eating Tasty Animals, or People Embarrassing the Tidewater Area.
 
Back
Top