Oct 18, 2016 #1 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter So I got this snap taken by the pro photographer that hangs out at "The Snake" on the weekends. Well, now I got my new paint job to print and frame. Lol.
So I got this snap taken by the pro photographer that hangs out at "The Snake" on the weekends. Well, now I got my new paint job to print and frame. Lol.
Oct 18, 2016 #6 T TINK_imp Been there I have several photos from rockstorephotos.com http://www.photosbytink.com/rockstorephotos/ ...but not one of my CB1100, yet.
I have several photos from rockstorephotos.com http://www.photosbytink.com/rockstorephotos/ ...but not one of my CB1100, yet.
Oct 18, 2016 #7 C curlyjoe Road warrior Great shot Rob! TINK, your ST1100 and ST1300 shots look great!
Oct 19, 2016 #9 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter TINK_imp said: I have several photos from rockstorephotos.com http://www.photosbytink.com/rockstorephotos/ ...but not one of my CB1100, yet. Click to expand... Great shots, Tink! Now, where is that darn peace sign emoji??? Ok, this one will have to do .
TINK_imp said: I have several photos from rockstorephotos.com http://www.photosbytink.com/rockstorephotos/ ...but not one of my CB1100, yet. Click to expand... Great shots, Tink! Now, where is that darn peace sign emoji??? Ok, this one will have to do .