GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
I remember the Honda dealership trying to sell me an RS. Surprisingly, it stayed on the showroom floor for more than half the year.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least you didn't have to deal with metric instrumentation and such during import registration and certification. Canada was just barely one year into the metric system in '77, so there was probably an adjustment period to ween off the olde world imperial system. Totally compatible with 2021 'merica.Labrador12_imp said:I bought a water Buffalo in Edmonton and registered it in Alberta. This was back in 75. I put a NY plate on it in 77 with no problems that I can remember? Of course the USA has a bureaucratic problem similar to Imperial China in 2021.
Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:peterbaron_imp said:Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:Rboe_imp said:You can always order the RS parts from Honda and install them.
Probably cheaper than any other route.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/st-catharines/honda-cb1100-rs-2018/1591077590
Maybe if you move to Winnipeg or Ottawa. Denver, Colorado is worse.misterprofessionality_imp said:I could never move to Canada. It would mean putting away my bike for half the year. Unacceptable. I dont know how people can stand to do that
Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:michael1954_imp said:Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:peterbaron_imp said:Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:Rboe_imp said:You can always order the RS parts from Honda and install them.
Probably cheaper than any other route.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/st-catharines/honda-cb1100-rs-2018/1591077590
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/st-catharines/honda-cb1100-rs-2018/1591077590 I would love to move to Canada, but do not know the first thing about moving to another country. I will be re-retired after this year, and I am going to leave HOT south Texas for parts north.
Come to southern Ohio, decent 4 season weather with some mostly mild winter, great roads, reasonable cost of living, close to Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania,michael1954_imp said:Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:peterbaron_imp said:Nope, move to Canada to get this one and enjoy riding it:Rboe_imp said:You can always order the RS parts from Honda and install them.
Probably cheaper than any other route.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/st-catharines/honda-cb1100-rs-2018/1591077590
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/st-catharines/honda-cb1100-rs-2018/1591077590 I would love to move to Canada, but do not know the first thing about moving to another country. I will be re-retired after this year, and I am going to leave HOT south Texas for parts north.