Price for new 2014 dlx

Cormanus_imp said:
What's next Capo?
Two simultaneous college tuitions!

Well, I don't really know, but I'm doing a fleet rationalization this year, and prob going to sell 3 or 4 bikes and get one. Ducati SS, Aprilia Tuono, KTM Super Duke, BMW R1200RS are on the not-too- short list. But that list changes every time a new monthly bike mag arrives!
 
If I said "Dang kids, coming between a bloke and his motorcycle collection!" at home, my wife would fail to appreciate the irony.

Good luck with what will no doubt be some difficult choices.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
If I said "Dang kids, coming between a bloke and his motorcycle collection!" at home, my wife would fail to appreciate the irony.

Good luck with what will no doubt be some difficult choices.
Here's a better approach, "Dang kids will have 30 years to pay off their student loans while this bloke only has a few good motorcycle collecting years left". On second thought... better scratch that idea.
 
Back
Top