Power Port for 2014 CB1100A (Deluxe)

MWV1500_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey All,

Just looking to add the Honda OEM power port for my 2014 Deluxe model.
The part # I have for this unit is 08U70-MGC-JB0 but am unable to confirm this is the correct part for the Deluxe (probably fits all CB1100's?) Anyone here order this already for their Deluxe?

Bit confusing with the variations in part numbers for Standard, Deluxe, EX models.
Little gun shy as I discovered that the part # for the luggage rack is different across some of these models (got the correct one from Samurider - 08L70-MGC-N40)
Also appears to be different part #'s for the engine guards -
Engine Guards - 08P70-MGC-JB0 (???)
Engine Guards - 08P70-MGC-N20 (2014 CB1100/CB1100A - Deluxe)

Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Thanks! Yeah, actually in retrospect, this is the better way to go as it will also provide the much needed connection for battery charging - a necessity up here in the hinter lands this time of year!
 
At one time I had all kinds of junk up near the instrument cluster on the CB. They have all since been removed. I wanted the original uncluttered appearance of the CB1100's "dash" as intended by design; focus more on the road and surroundings.
 
Back
Top