CDN_RIDER_imp
First service completed
what is about fuel mileage PCV installed?cbdtran_imp said:what is about fuel mileage PCV installed?CDN_RIDER_imp said:I installed my PCV this past weekend. I found the fuel line the trickiest part. I think this took me a half hour to figure out.
Getting the plugs behind the frame worked for me by threading the connector plugs through at the lowest possible point and then working the cables up to the top of the frame. Under five minutes. Definitely a tight fit though.
I am running the stock oil filter and exhaust (at this point). It may be my imagination, but the the bike feels way more responsive post PCV install. The bottom end feels like far more power then pre PCV.
Not sure on fuel economy. I ride my bikes like I stole them so I probably wouldn't give a great comparative to stock, if you ride more conservatively.