ludva12345_imp
Running like a top
black wheels are better ..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guth,Guth_imp said:I don't know that there is anyone who likes the black/silver wheels on the 2013 CB1100 more than I do. Probably my favorite feature of the bike. But even I have to vote nay in this case.
To me the '14 DLX vibe is different: a bit less sporty /a bit more conservative and classy. Looking at the images provided, I just don't think that black wheels work nearly as well as the OEM silver wheels do as the silver wheels nicely compliment the silver engine (and vice versa).
Haha! Maybe traditionalist is more accurate!The ferret_imp said:Codgers? :dodgy:

Now it's all I can see!Ole_imp said:that fire hydrant in the above pic is freaking me out
he looks like buddha

Our Canadian 2014's came with the black center and shiny edges like above and I really like that look.Riko_imp said:you could also go for the dual colored rims, black center with silver edge?
than you got the best of 2 worlds![]()


Rebel73_imp said:Ooh, that combo look is nice, like I have on my Mustang:
Otherwise I vote for silver.


Papa Weeley_imp said:Rebel73_imp said:Ooh, that combo look is nice, like I have on my Mustang:
Otherwise I vote for silver.
Dude, I have been following this thread because I enjoy all the codgers who see your interest in black rims as a desecration of the DLX



