Powder coating on the wheels?

Guth_imp said:
I don't know that there is anyone who likes the black/silver wheels on the 2013 CB1100 more than I do. Probably my favorite feature of the bike. But even I have to vote nay in this case.

To me the '14 DLX vibe is different: a bit less sporty /a bit more conservative and classy. Looking at the images provided, I just don't think that black wheels work nearly as well as the OEM silver wheels do as the silver wheels nicely compliment the silver engine (and vice versa).
Guth,

I really like the two tone wheels on the 2013 CB11. Second for me would be all silver. Black loses too much detail. I'm just not a fan of all blacked out stuff. I like the two tone engine on the 2013 bikes as well.

Chip
 
You were probably right the first time :(
 
Thread starter
Thanks for all your opinions! Really appreciate it.
I decided to keep those wheels natural silver.
If I put Moriwaki black dual pipes someday, then I'll think about black rims again. :rolleyes:
 
Very well. A respectable decision that reveals the inherent truth that with these bikes there are no bad choices; they always look fantastic!
 
Back
Top